Monday, July 19, 2010

Man of the house.....

Today was quite a neat day.... confinement lady was here last night. Very experience in handling delicate me not like my mum and dad !!!

I sleep very well in my new cot with Tiger watching over me... hmm actually I have not named him yet.

I slept most of the day while my dad had to do all the errands my mum sent him to do, buy new fans, new pails for my clothes to be washed, new kettle.

I did not get to see too much of my dad although I saw him peeking at me whenever I got the chance to.

Since dad was out, I'm the man of the house ...... but I was sleeping most of the time.... hahaha

There is this pretty girl that keeps peeking at me, coming to my cot and smiles at me. I wonder who she is..... let me find out who this mysterious girl is...........

good night time for my rest..... xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, pretty girl?? Wonder when old auntie like me can have a chance to peek at you :))

    ReplyDelete