Monday, July 19, 2010

Training...... for my parents

Before I left the hospital, my mum came into the nursery for some training showed her all my friends and made the nurses in the nursery ward went 'gaga' over me :) the reason : my tiger suit....

heh heh heh, I'm a natural attraction to girls .....

Sorry no pictures on that because my dad was busy running around getting me discharged form the hospital. By the time I reached home that's when the training starts. I had to train my parent to listen to my difference in crying for what I needed.

I had a dump ..... it was so funny seeing my parents change my diapers. the first piece was a wreck, my mum tore of the sticky bit!! it did not stick well then.

I was hungry , both of them trying to feed me with a cup and did not burp me.

Lunch time or rather late lunch was seeing my mum and dad taking turns, heh heh heh

Training lesson 1: Split their meals together so I get their individual attention.....

so much for individual attention when my dad was watching over me. I'm sleeping and my dad slept together with me....

Training lesson 2 : Make parents concern over me......

I kept crying and crying, phew that was tough work, my whole face had to be red.
I came home for that few hours I had 4 dumps... my parents were horrified thinking I'm having diarrhea, immediately they brought me back to the hospital.
Yeah back to see the nurses I kept crying at the hospital, A&E staff very very concerned. Trying to page for Doc to come see me since it was my 2nd day according to the hospital records I still say is my 3rd day!......

Training lesson 3 : No baby manual...


Doc came , asking us did we bring my dump in the diaper, indeed my dad had to carry my dump around in a plastic bag. Doc opened it up and said who said it was diarrhea.
He then went on about how the hospital cannot teach about raising the baby, etc etc. The last part was funny. He said I could dump about 10 times a day... wow... I wonder if I get to break that record. Seeing that my dad is being called panda by my mum. (Eat, sleep, dump)

A nurse came from the nursery and fed me ... how I wish I had name cards now maybe can ask her for a snack sometime :)

anyways, I was fed and back to sleep.....




No comments:

Post a Comment